Following on from last weeks post, following claims by LibDem Cllrs Elmdon and Lyndon wards are assed by whilst other wards get the good stuff.
This is a synopsis of some of the investment via the localities budget in these wards in the past two years.
* Repaired damaged railings in Richmond Road
* Repair and repoint wall around tree in Lode Lane
* Repainted ornate street name plates and re-installed – Rangoon Road
* Hobs Moat precinct installing Handrails to steps and refurbish steps
* Ordered and Installed No-Fly Tipping signs in service road behind Hobs Moat Shops
* Repainted ornate street name plates and re-installed
* Repaired Ranch Fencing – Lode Lane canal bridge
* New installation – Trip rail Hobs Moat service Road
* Fly tip clear ups on Private Land/Not registered
* Programmed litter picks for the service road behind Hobs Moat Shops
* Trinity Close – reduced hedge to minimise ASB
* Finsbury Close – Cut back growth on footway from canal side on private/unregistered land.
* Woodhall Croft – Ground clearance
* Painting of bridges
* Christmas tree at Ulleries Road / Hobs Moat Road (does your local community have a Christmas tree provided free?)
* Graffiti removal
* Galvanised handrail by Hobs Moat Shops
* New notice boards
* Litter picks
* Damson Lane – Ground clearance
* Brickwork around trees
* Hobs Moat Road – New signs
* Removal of household waste on private land
* Refurbishment of ornate street nameplates
* Painting of railings.
To be continued…