At yesterday Full Council meeting we received a presentation from Dave Martin, Independent Chair of Solihull Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB) and Sue Walton – SSAB Business Manager.
The purpose of the presentation was to present Solihull Safeguarding Adults Board’s:
- 2015-16 Annual Report. Adult Safeguarding 2015-16 Draft Annual Report viewable on line only
- Executive Summary in an Easy to Read format for people who find reading difficult. Adult Safeguarding Executive Summary
- 2016-21 Strategic Plan Adult Safeguarding Strategic Plan and
- Receive an update on the work of Solihull Safeguarding Adults Board to promote multi-agency working to safeguard adults with care and support needs.
- Identify opportunities for developing and strengthening working together.
Safeguarding, whether for Children or Adults is everybody business and we can all play our part through being aware of what abuse is and what it can be. You can play your part by reading though the Executive Summary. It is an easy to read document but may help you to become more informed.
Thank you in advance for reading this post.